We are located at Blk 37 Circuit Road, #01-401 and our current efforts are focused in MacPherson Estate, a community which is known to have a disproportionate percentage of lower income households, latchkey children and seniors. Through our initiatives, we strive to improve the lives and touch the hearts of these residents. Find out how we are doing so below!
Find out more about our programme in the video below!
TO ALL BRIGHTON CONNECTION MEMBERS
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) of Brighton Connection will be held on 30 September 2021 (Thursday) by way of videoconferencing using the Zoom platform from 8.00pm to 9.00pm. for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Brighton Connection held 20 September 2020.
- To receive and adopt the Committee’s Report and Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31st May 2021 and the Auditors’ Report there on.
- Ratification of appointment of the following members to hold office in the Committee of Brighton Connection for a 2-year term (effective from 20 September 2020):
Wang Tiak Kweng - President
Tan Mui Hoon - Secretary
Yeo Pei Qin - Treasurer
Ng Chen Kok, Ken - Committee Member
Chow Shung Keat - Committee Member
Ng Siew Khim, Agnes - Committee Member
Seng Hon Peng - Committee Member
Cheung Wai Mun, Raymond - Committee Member
Lee Jiayan, Faith - Committee Member
Toh Li Ling, Caroline - Committee Member
- To re-appoint Lo Hock Ling & Co. as auditors for Brighton Connection and to authorise the committee to fix their remuneration.
- To transact any other business which may be ordinarily transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, voting on all matters listed on the agenda will only be carried out by appointing the chairman of the meeting as proxy. Please use the attached proxy form to indicate your votes.
- The reading of all reports will be dispensed with. These reports are attached for your reference.
- A member may submit questions to Brighton Connection via email to email@example.com . Any questions pertaining to the reports are to be submitted by 17 September 2021.
- All completed proxy forms are to be submitted physically to 37 Circuit Road, #01-401 Singapore 370037 or as an email attachment (in PDF or photograph format) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 September 2021, 11:59 pm. Forms received past this date and time will not be considered.
Please let us know if you are attending the AGM by replying to this email.
We look forward to your online participation at the AGM.
ON BEHALF OF THE COMMITTEE
Wang Tiak Kweng